Wednesday, May 23, 2018

101 Questions you need to ask in your twenties

Nowadays we have a lot of information available, we’re busier than ever but still need guidance in finding out answers to our questions. This book is a good resource to help you discover the answers to many of these. Author, speaker, and blogger Paul Angone has dedicated over 12 years to helping people in their twenties finding out answers. In this book he presents a lot of wisdom for his readers through major life questions that he answers. Some of these questions are: What is the best way to know if you’re actually ready to get married? Where’s the future of work headed and what does having a successful career look like today? How do I make a choice when I don’t know what to choose? How do I stop networking and start "relationshipping"? Why do some people have great marriages while others have complete wrecks before they even make it to the highway? Am I seeing the other side of people’s Instagram photos? What are the Pivotal Plot Points of my story? Do I have anyone on my "Dream Team"? 
The 101 Secrets for your Twenties helped connecting with millions of twentysomethings around the world through speaking engagements and his blog. Author Paul Angone made and accurate assessment of life as a modern-day twentysomething and thirtysomething facing real Millennial problems. I received a copy of the book from the publisher for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment